Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We're Expecting!

We are so excited that we are expecting our first child in late October!!!  As of today, I am currently 12 weeks and 5 days along and we just cannot wait until October to meet our little bundle of joy!  So far it has been a pretty easy pregnancy with only a little nausea and a bit of fatigue.  I'm feeling fantastic now that I am moving into my 2nd trimester and most of my symptoms are gone or reduced!  We had our first ultrasound at 6 weeks at got to hear and see the hearbeat (120 bpm) and just had another ultrasound at 12 weeks (heartbeat was 160 bpm) and saw the baby kicking and waving and moving all around!  It wouldn't even sit still for a picture!  We are waiting until the birth to find out the gender so we won't get to have another ultrasound until I'm at 20 weeks and hopefully by that time I should be feeling the baby kick!  I can't wait!

12 weeks - Ultrasound picture of the left profile of the baby!  It's head looks huge since he/she will probably be a genius!!!








12 weeks - The baby waving at me!  It did this right when the technician turned on the ultrasound - it was so amazing!

1 comment:

  1. That kid is super charged and going to come out running!

    ReplyDelete