Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

16 weeks and counting!

I'm finished with my 16th week now (or 4 months along!).  I know looking back on this it will seem like it flew by but I'm so anxious to feel the baby kicking and to meet our little one that it feels like time is just inching along!  So far this second trimester has been easy as pie though!  I have A LOT more energy and I haven't been sick in over a month now!  We just had our last check-up yesterday and everything is going great - heart rate at 160 - it sounded like a galloping horse!  We have really kicked it in gear getting ready for this little bundle of joy!  The first thing we bought was a beautiful crib we found at Burlington Coat Factory that was a great deal!  We've also been going to some garage sales looking for baby stuff and have had some great finds!  We found an awesome pack-and-play, exer-saucer, activity gym, a lot of toys, a glider, and a lot more!  We even found the cutest bedding and I've been ordering matching decor from eBay!  Finding the baby deals is my newest hobby - I get so excited when I find a steal and see how much I've saved!!!!  Here are a few pictures of what we have bought so far for our baby!

 Our beautiful crib!  I can't wait to see our little angel sleeping in there!

 We're ready for Halloween!  I found this at a garage sale and couldn't pass it up!  The baby may only be a few days old this Halloween but their costume is ready!  In case you didn't know - I LOVE Halloween!!!
Baby-Einstein Exersaucer I found at a garage sale for $15! Fisher Price activity table I found at another garage sale brand new for $10!
Our Graco Pack-and-Play I found at another garage sale for $35!  It's amazing - I thought I had won the lottery when I found this!







Our bedding I found at yet another garage sale!  It came with 3 sheets, the bumper, a comforter and wall hanging clips, and a lamp!  I've ordered the matching mobile, wall hanging organizer, book-ends, night light, window valence, family tree picture, tri-fold picture frame, hanging crib toy, and finger puppets all from eBay auctions to go with it!  It's from the John Lennon Real Love/"Imagine" collection from Carters from a few years ago!  It's perfect for a gender neutral nursery!

1 comment:

  1. The bedding is what I had for Thomas & Lily!! LOVED it!! Still do I couldn't bear to get rid of it so it is riding it out in the storage container. Great taste!!! So excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete